Tuesday 22 May 2012

It's All Gooood!

One of the things I love about all the amazing teaching blogs I've recently found is learning about new BOOKS! I must admit, I'm quite late on many book bandwagons, sometimes years, but hopefully I'm not too late on the Pete the Cat one. I actually found out about him a few months ago and after reading him students, I can see why he is sooo popular. The kids were singing him all day, and requesting to hear him as they were packing up to go  home. Even if your book doesn't come with the CD, you can find all the songs on HarperCollins. I'm sure everybody has heard about this cat, but I thought I would help spread the word anyways.
Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes

Now his tunes are going to be stuck in my head all day!
P.S. Did I mention what a great message (for all ages) Pete the Cat spreads. I've seen these books used in intermediate classes and older students seem to like him just as much as primary students!

No comments:

Post a Comment