Wednesday 27 November 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas . . . (& Thanksgiving & Hanukkah!)

Well, I have been in a Christmas-ish state for awhile but I am *trying* to hold off on going full-blown Christmas until December 1st - it's hard! Christmas is in all the stores, Christmas specials are starting to show on the TV, I am just trying to get through this weekend and then next week, Christmas season can really begin!

So although I have been trying to hold off on Christmas, I did get a bit of a head start with my new Christmas writing activity, "Solve it for Santa!" The unit contains ten problems that can be used as writing prompts. Students have to choose a problem and creatively solve it problem for Santa. Students can then use the graphic organizer and writing paper to turn their problem and solution into a fun Christmas story. I just love holiday writing!


Click {HERE} or the picture if you'd like to check it out!

Are you in full holiday mode or are you practicing a little patience?

For all those celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow or the start of Hanukkah tonight - have a wonderful holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment