Wednesday 18 July 2012

Summer Confusions and Back to School

I feel like this summer (keep in mind I have been on summer vacation for just over 2 weeks)  I set out with the best intentions. To get working right away and be super prepared come September. Now, I don't know what has happened but it seems my brain has gone into sleep mode. Or maybe summer mode. There have been more than a few times that I have had to ask what day it is (as in what day of the WEEK) and been totally serious.  Don't even try and ask me what the date is, I'll just have to give you an estimate. I keep staying up later and later (doing nothing productive of course) and sleeping in later and later. Oh well, it has been enjoyable.

On a more productive note, the Back to School (Primary) unit I have been working on for all too long is finally completed and up on TPT. Click HERE to check it out, or click on the preview below:
I've also been working on a similar unit for intermediate grades which should be completed in the next few days, but with my summer brain, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment