Friday 5 July 2013

Favorite Pins Friday!

So today I'm linking up with Cara over at The First Grade Parade for her Favorite Pins Friday (or FavoUrite Pins Friday for all you fellow Canadians)!



I am so excited for this link-up because since school has been out (last Thursday!) I have been a pinning machine!

So to start, school stuff:



May as well start with this Back to School idea from Ginger Snaps of having a back to school forms checklist for parents.


I love this idea from My Own Twist on Things for displaying the day's objectives - keeps students and the teacher focused.


This pin is for a link-up hosted by Rainbows Within Reach to check out classroom set-ups and organization schemes.


Finally, a little writing freebie from Rome's Readers.

Apparently I didn't pin as much school-related stuff as I thought so I guess, onto other categories.

Some yummy stuff:


I get bored of packed school lunches very easily so 25 sandwich and wrap recipes from Fitness Magazine is exactly what I need.


How delicious do these Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes from Damn Delicious look?!


These Buffalo Chicken Lettuce wraps from Skinny Taste look delicious - spicy and healthy!


These soft pretzels with Roasted Jalapeño Cheese Sauce from Smells Like Home, look like a must try.

How much do I love pinning gorgeous clothes that I cannot afford?


I believe this fun dress is from Sabo Skirt but is sold out.

Of course, I had to include some home stuff.


Love this table!


This entryway from Inspired Design is amazing!


Love these baskets from Cute Decor for bathroom storage.

Can't wait to check out all the other pins! Click {HERE} if you want to see some of the other stuff I've been pinning.


1 comment:

  1. I have to head over to the organization ideas - I always need ways to be more organized!

    ReplyDelete