Tuesday 25 February 2014

TpT 3 Million Teachers Strong Sale 2.0

Well I'm back again, and frankly I'm surprised. I am so exhausted so I'm not sure how the rest of the week will play out!

Today I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' to once again, talk about the amazing upcoming sale at Teachers Pay Teachers.



Yesterday I blogged about some of my favourite units, and today I'm going to talk about some units that may be helpful in the upcoming months.

First up, St. Patrick's Day is less than a month away. What are your plans? For my school district, St. Patrick's day actually falls on Spring Break, so any celebration will, most likely, be a short one. If you're looking for something, you could try my St. Patrick's Day Pot o' Gold Unit:






or some word problems:




or maybe you just want to pick up a freebie:






You know as soon as St. Patrick's Day is over, Easter will be right around the corner. Here are a few Easter-themed units:








or maybe you just need some extra spring-themed math practice:













And finally, one of my favourite holidays to celebrate in the classroom - Earth Day!



Head on over to Blog Hoppin' to see what other stores are participating in this amazing sale!

Have a great (rest of the) week!


No comments:

Post a Comment