Sunday 16 March 2014

A Place Value Freebie with the Manic Monday Linky

Sundays sure are great . . . when Monday is the start of Spring Break! Although we don't get two weeks, I sure am thankful for this week off; hopefully it will be filled with a little R & R!

So onto the freebie. I'm linking up again this week with Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies.


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
My freebie this week is brand new, I just finished it this morning. Taking the idea from my Place Value Mystery Number Cards, I've created a Place Value Mystery Number "I Have . . . Who Has?" game.


This freebie contains 36 place value cards with 3-digit numbers and is perfecting for assessing students' oral comprehension of place value. Click the pictures to check the freebie out.
If you are in school tomorrow, and celebrating St. Patrick's Day
Let me know if you enjoy the freebie, and if you are on Spring Break this week, enjoy that

1 comment: