Monday 19 May 2014

Summer Vacation Mini Pack: Manic Monday Freebie

How was your weekend? Mine has been great . . . especially because it has been gorgeous out & it's a long weekend! No better weekend than a long one!


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

I'm popping in quick tonight to share an updated freebie for Manic Monday. I know I've already blogged about it, but who doesn't love a freebie, especially a newly updated one!


I always find that the end of the year can be rather crazy (I don't need to tell you that!) and there always seems to be downtime in between assemblies, field trips and activities. I created this printable pack to help fill that downtime. With a few writing prompts and a couple fun things thrown in, this pack should help keep your students busy when you've got 5 minutes to fill. Click the picture or {HERE} if you'd like to download. Hope you enjoy!

Head on over to Classroom Freebies to check out the other freebies this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment