Sunday 4 May 2014

Who Loves Shopping?


300 × 250

Who loves shopping? Who loves online shopping? I know I sure do. If you're also anything like me, you cannot resist adorable fonts, graphics & teacher products. Well, lucky for you, the Teachers Pay Teachers Teacher Appreciation Sale is right around the corner.

My store will be on sale for 20% for the duration of the sale, May 6-7th, and if you use the code TPTXO, you'll get an additional 10% off!


I've decided to join up with linky going on over at Flying into First Grade and First Grade Nest, so make sure to check that out if you're interested in some of the amazing stores that will be on sale.

Here are some of my products that will be on sale:







Click on the pictures or {HERE} to check out my store!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

It's also time for Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies and since it's almost Mother's Day, I've got an (old) Mother's Day freebie for you:


Click the picture or {HERE} to check out this free Sunflower Card Craft and be sure to head over to Classroom Freebies for more awesome freebies!

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment