Sunday 24 February 2013

Manic Monday Round 2

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Well it's Monday again (or Sunday night) so I guess it is time for another freebie. Once again I am linking up with Classroom Freebies for the Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies link-up.

So my freebie today was created as I was thinking of a fun way to practice place value. I think place value is one of those basics in math that really has to be understood in order to move onto higher order concepts, but I didn't want it to get boring. So what's more fun than adding a little mystery? So my Place Value Mystery Number Cards were born.


My first set (found {HERE}) included only 3- & 4-digit numbers, but I now have sets for 2-digit numbers (found {HERE}) and 5-, 6-, & 7-digit numbers (found {HERE}).

Let me know if you enjoy the freebies, and make sure to link-up with Classroom Freebies if you have fun freebies to share!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maria, I love your FREEBIE! I teach 3rd, and I'll add it to my math centers. My kiddos love it when I add NEW activities! I linked up just after you on CF: Manic Mondays. Thanks for sharing!
    -Susan
    3rd Grade Grapevine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Freebie!!! Some of my students need extra practice with place value. This will be the perfect center to give them more place value exposure. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the freebie, Maria. We just finished up Place Value but this would be a great review :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete