Wednesday 11 June 2014

A Little Wednesday Inspiration

As the school year winds down, and the school days seem extra long, I think it's time for a little pick-me-up.

Have you ever heard of Taylor Mali, the former teacher turned poet? I was first introduced to him through a professor at university who showed our class the following video (I guess to inspire exhausted education students!) and was lucky enough to see him live at a Pro-D event put on by the district a few years ago.

His poems are awesome, inspiring and get to the heart of teaching. On the days you go home exhausted and ready to pull out your hair, remember how important your "job" is and that you make such a difference in the lives of so many.



I hope you're inspired enough to sail through the end of the school year and reach that glorious break - even difference-makers need a little vacation!


No comments:

Post a Comment