I don't know about you, but I know that even though students seem to have a few favorite videos, I also like to switch it up from time to time. These videos are meant to get students up and moving. The last thing I want is a brain break video that the students find boring . . . and these videos are definitely not boring!
1. Koo Koo Kanga Roo: What's That You Say?
**All vídeos via YouTube**
I had to start it off with some Koo Koo Kanga Roo. Watching the students try out all the different dance moves is hilarious!
2. Just Dance Kids 2: Despicable Me
3. Just Dance Kids 2014: I Like to Move it
4. Just Dance Kids 2014: A Pirate You Shall Be
If your students love pirates, they'll enjoy getting to pretend to dance and act like one!
5. Just Dance 2014: Prince Ali
Students will enjoy picking which of the 4 characters to follow.
6. Just Dance Disney: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Students will get a kick out of singing along!
7. Just Dance Disney: Be Our Guest
Who can resist sitting along to a Disney song?
8. Just Dance Kids 2: Jump Up
Great mix of slow and fast movements.
9. Just Dance Disney Party: Bare Necessities
C'mon, this tune is just too catchy not to include!
10. Just Dance Kids 2: Lollipop
Happy *almost* weekend!