Thursday 12 June 2014

Brain Breaks for 2nd & 3rd Grade

I'm back . . . with more brain break videos! This time, I've chosen ten videos that would be best suitable for 2nd & 3rd grade.



I don't know about you, but I know that even though students seem to have a few favorite videos, I also like to switch it up from time to time. These videos are meant to get students up and moving. The last thing I want is a brain break video that the students find boring . . . and these videos are definitely not boring!

1. Koo Koo Kanga Roo: What's That You Say?

**All vĂ­deos via YouTube**

I had to start it off with some Koo Koo Kanga Roo. Watching the students try out all the different dance moves is hilarious!

2. Just Dance Kids 2: Despicable Me


3. Just Dance Kids 2014: I Like to Move it


4. Just Dance Kids 2014: A Pirate You Shall Be


If your students love pirates, they'll enjoy getting to pretend to dance and act like one!

5. Just Dance 2014: Prince Ali


Students will enjoy picking which of the 4 characters to follow.

6. Just Dance Disney: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious


Students will get a kick out of singing along!

7. Just Dance Disney: Be Our Guest


Who can resist sitting along to a Disney song?

8. Just Dance Kids 2: Jump Up



Great mix of slow and fast movements.

9. Just Dance Disney Party: Bare Necessities



C'mon, this tune is just too catchy not to include!

10. Just Dance Kids 2: Lollipop


So fun!

Happy *almost* weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment