Friday 13 December 2013

25 Days of Christmas Picture Books - Day 14

One more week! I know next week will be busy, but hopefully tons of fun. Honestly, between decorating gingerbread houses and carolling, I'm quite excited. But for now, I'll enjoy the weekend!


You may have read this next or perhaps seen it - Olive, the Other Reindeer by Vivian Walsh. It's a sweet story about Olive the dog, who misunderstands the lyrics to "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" and thinks it is talking about here. She heads off for the North Pole and actually ends up saving the day for Santa.

Via Amazon

You can also check out the video on Youtube:


So what are your plans for the weekend? I'm hoping for some Christmas movie marathons, hot chocolate, reading the pile of books I've been neglecting and - if I'm brave - some Christmas shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment