Sunday 8 December 2013

25 Days of Christmas Picture Books (& a freebie!) - Day 9

It's Sunday already? Not only is it Sunday, but it's already Day 9 of my Christmas Picture Book countdown. If you missed some of my previous freebies make sure to click {HERE} for some Polar Express train tickets, {HERE} for a Mooseltoe freebie and {HERE} for a Snowmen at Christmas freebie.


Now that that's out of the way, let's move onto a new book. Today's book is When Santa Lost His Ho! Ho! Ho! by Laura Rader.

Via Amazon
For the freebie, I've made three versions of a writing prompt. Your students will have fun brainstorming and writing about ways to make Santa laugh. I'm sure you'll have fun reading their hilarious answers!






Click {HERE} or the pictures to check it out.

I'm also linking up early for Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies, make sure to head over there to find some more fantastic freebies!


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Have a great week!


1 comment: