Saturday 14 December 2013

25 Days of Christmas Picture Books - Day 15

How's your weekend going? As for mine: christmas movies - check, hot chocolate - check, sleeping in way too late - check. As for the hard stuff, like getting a tree and decorating, that may have to wait until tomorrow or maybe next weekend.


Have you read the fun Thanksgiving book Turkey Trouble by Wendi Silvano? Well for Day 15, I'm highlighting Silvano's other turkey book, Turkey Claus.

Via Amazon
I saw this book in the last Scholastic order and put it on my list, but ended up taking it off, as I was already spending way too much (which I think I do every single month at Scholastic), so I may have to pick it up the next time I see it. Similar to Turkey Trouble, in this book, Turkey is trying to avoid being eaten for Christmas dinner and this time he looks to Santa Claus for help. It's a fun little read that may come in handy during the chaos that will be next week.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment