Saturday 21 December 2013

25 Days of Christmas Picture Books - Day 22

Well how did I celebrate the start of Christmas vacation? By watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation! It was a great idea!


So with only a few days left in my countdown, today's book is How Santa Got His Job by Stephen Krensky.

Via Amazon
Students will love reading about all the jobs he had before and all the events that led him to becoming Santa Claus. This is also a great book to teach about cause and effect.

In completely unrelated news, I took the opportunity of Christmas vacation to finish my new (unrelated to Christmas) unit:






This unit contains 27 mini-books for letter practice. The ABC practice book contains one page for each letter of the alphabet, and then there are 26 mini-books, one for each letter of the alphabet. Click {HERE} or the pictures to check it out.

Alright, I am off to enjoy some more relaxation!


1 comment:

  1. I have loved seeing your book list. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete