Thursday 19 December 2013

25 Days of Christmas Picture Books - Day 20

Here we are, day 20 of my countdown, so let's get started!



Well, it's that time in my countdown to talk about my favourite Christmas picture book of all time - Dr. Seuss's How the Grinch Stole Christmas!

Via Amazon
Is there anything I need to say? This book is a classic and almost everyone has heard or watched it, so let's just get onto some Grinch-y ideas. There are so many fantastic things to do with this book and I know a lot of people even celebrate a Grinch day around Christmas. Dress up like Who characters, eat Who pudding,

Via Mavyn Mom

and Grinch cookies

Via Cookin and Kickin with the Carpenters
 and do some Grinch writing and maybe a craft.

Via Learning in Wonderland
Have a great Grinch-y day!


No comments:

Post a Comment